One of the most important aspects of how to cook a perfect steak aside from the good meat is the perfect pan. Cooker King pan best suite in any dishes such as cooking a steak using a gas stove, induction cooker or oven.
Here is a sample Steak recipe that would be best with Cooker King Pan!
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Boneless ribeye steak or any steak meat you prefer ( 1 - 1 ½ inch thick)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
Optional thing to do: Season the steak with salt the night before and let it rest (uncovered) in the fridge overnight. It’s the best way to draw out moisture. Plus, the interior meat will be much more flavorful.
- Let the Cooker King pan heated with medium-high heat for 5 mins.
- Put the extra-virgin olive oil (or any oil you type) in the pan.
- Season steak with salt and pepper on both sides. Salt leads to flavor so you should Never forget that. You want the surface of each side to be covered in Kosher salt. When the oil is just about to smoke, add steak.
- Cook 7 minutes, then flip and add butter. Baste with butter and cook for another 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140° for medium heat.
- Remove from pan and let rest 5 minutes before cutting.
You will definitely Love Cooking with Cooker King!!